Monday, July 1, 2013

Harvard Pilgrim Finish at the 50 - holiday racing at it's best!

You all know how I feel about holiday races...I LOVE THEM! Are you racing this holiday week?

I will be repeating a race I ran last year! Are any of you going to be out there with me?  I have not decided if I am heading up tomorrow to get registered or on Wednesday (race day).

Running back to Gillette Stadium during the 10K in 2012


Do you want to hear a little about the race and the event?
"The Finish at the 50 event is a must do. You will run directly into the stadium onto the field to the cheers of thousands of fans and see yourself on the giant 48 feet wide HDTV screen. Your race finishes on the 50 yard line inside Gillette Stadium at Patriot Place! Stick around to celebrate Independence Day with a spectacular fireworks display above Patriot Place. Be sure to sign up early as places will be limited and we expect this race to close out. Patriot Place is home to exciting attractions like The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon, CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar, Showcase Live and Bass Pro Shops.  Visit www.patriot-place.com to learn about all the shopping, dining and entertainment options you can enjoy on event day."

Here is my blog post from last years event.
http://lovedisneyrunning.blogspot.com/2012/07/harvardpilgrim-finish-at-50-10k.html

We could set up a pre and/or post race meet up...anyone up for fireworks?  How many races have a full on Fireworks Spectacular afterwards?

Here is the events website: http://www.harvardpilgrimfinishatthe50.com/

Registration will be open from 3pm - 7pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and Noon to race time on Wednesday all in the plaza at Patriot Place by The Hall and the ProShop. There are still bibs available! 

Note: the event is covering my entry in exchange for sharing all this fun with you all!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally come if I didn't have work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete