Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tink Half Marathon weekend runDisney race merchandise: to buy or not tobuy

At this point I am kind of surprised #runDisney posted pictures of the #TinkHalf race merchandise. They could have just surprised us all at the expo. It would have been interesting to see how that would have changed things. Maybe less secondary market sales. Maybe better behavior at the expo. I see a couple of things I may want. We will have to see how it all plays out! 

#TinkHalf jacket & hat.


#TinkHalf weekend "I did it" shirts!


New PANDORA charms that are perfect for #TinkHalf race weekend, but not #runDisney specific.


#TinkHalf weekend phone covers. Has anyone actually gotten a #runDisney race weekend phone cover?


That little Dooney & Bourke on the right is my belated birthday present! #TinkHalf


I am more of a #runDisney race weekend mug girl. That said I might just take a pass on this one.


So what do you think? What's on your shopping list?




No comments:

Post a Comment