Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Lights and Night Running

Tonight I headed out for a short run before soccer practice (youngest not mine).  I decides to reward myself with a holiday lights run.  So I headed toward a neighborhood that I thought would have great lights.  The homeowners did not disappoint.  Here are some of my favorites.

This house is my hands down favorite any time of year!

2nd favorite house and it has a great view of the bay from the back yard in ground pool.


View from the left...

...view from the right.

Love the blow ups!  Hi Mr. Snowman!

Love Snoopy, but what are those things to the right?

Bay windows are made for Christmas trees.

Tornado lights headed for the side of this house.

Look close...there is a big dog barking at me in front of the left deer.

I like this dog.  He has a bright personality and he doesn't bark back.

These folks had a bit of everything going on.
Take your camera on your next run.  It is good to practice your photo stops and starts before your next runDisney race if you plan to stop for character shots along the course.  When I restart after a photo stop I know to remember to lift my knees so that I don't hyper-extend them on the restart.  This gets more and more important the more tired I get.  Learn how your body handles the stops and starts and shoot away!

No comments:

Post a Comment