Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#DisneyKids Twitter Party

Last night Maria Bailey and Amy Bair hosted the 3rd #DisneyKids twitter party for Disney Parks. There was plenty of fun to be had and five gift prizes for randomly selected participants. The topics ranged from favorite characters and attractions, to the fun Frozen summer happenings at Hollywood Studios, but my favorite topic was saved for last.  Here is the tweet that started the memories flowing!

Maria Bailey ‏@MomTalkRadio  “Tell @Resourcefulmom your favorite Disney memory from back when you were #DisneyKids! #disneykids

I took the time to capture them all because they are amazing! They get at why we all love Disney so much and why we want to share it with our #DisneyKids!

So here we go...

Kathy K ‏@kathyk671  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom My mom is gone now, so I enjoy remembering things she loved: Country Bears, Small World, Pirates. #DisneyKids

James & Lisa Cameron ‏@homeisthemouse  “If you're planning on taking your preschooler to @DisneyParks be sure to head to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/preschool/  for some great tips! #DisneyKids

MouseQuest Podcast ‏@MQPodcast  “@ResourcefulMom My favorite memory was playing for the longest time at Image Works. Loved that Rainbow Tunnel! #DisneyKids

Mary ‏@leyn16  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I used to watch little mermaid with my friends and pretending we were her at the pool lol #DisneyKids

kathy bp ‏@KathysSavings  @MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I loved watching all the Disney movies and shows! #DisneyKids

sherry bracy ‏@sherrybracy  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom anyone remember the black & white mickey cartoons?? NOW thats way back! #DisneyKids #disneykids

The Infinity Dad ‏@theinfinitydad  “@ResourcefulMom @MomTalkRadio @TheWendyWright took me to Disneyland for the 1st time at 29. I rode Star Tours and Indiana Jones #DisneyKids

Lauren ‏@sarcasticmuch21  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom going to the tower or terror for the first time!! #DisneyKids

LovePeaceandTinyFeet ‏@LovePeaceMommy  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I was about 7 and I remember flipping out when I met Mickey Mouse! #DisneyKids

Katie Mitchell ‏@Zumba_KatieNB  “@Resourcefulmom I can remember going to see Bambi at the movie theatre with my mom. It still makes me cry, but I love it. #DisneyKids

Heather Kraus ‏@KrausHouseMom  “@ResourcefulMom My mom ordered the Disco Duck record for me and I wore it out. #DisneyKids

Riya Biswas ‏@jia_biswas  “@MomTalkRadio @Resourcefulmom My mom hated Donald, she did not understand his words and I bought his soft toy #DisneyKids


Penny G ‏@OnTheGoOc  “@MomTalkRadio Always ! In the car, in the snack bag, in the parks and in our lives.. we #loveDisney ! #DisneyKids

Kristen Ray ‏@WritersWife_Ray  “@ResourcefulMom When my mom lost my brothers jacket but swore no! But we had a pic of her in front of haunted mansion with it! #DisneyKids

maddie m ‏@2maddiemouse  “@ResourcefulMom My favorite Disney memory is spending Sunday evening watching the Wonderful World of Disney movies on TV #DisneyKids

Amie* ‏@Amielove7  “@ResourcefulMom Oh wow ! I was in my twenties, but I felt like a kid, love that about Disney! #DisneyKids

J Essad ‏@4jlessad  “@ResourcefulMom I was 12 when the park first opened #DisneyKids

Maria Bailey ‏@MomTalkRadio  “And remember to head to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/preschool/  before heading to Disney Parks with your preschoolers #disneykids

Priscilla Mommy ‏@shortcakesdiary  “@ResourcefulMom wow that's cool! I went the first Time in 1990 #DisneyKids

MyMemphisMommy ‏@mymemphismommy  “@ResourcefulMom I remember going to character breakfast and being so excited to see Goofy. #disneykids

️Erica️ ‏@runitbymom  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom going to Disneyland preggo! Want to take my daughter soon #DisneyKids pic.twitter.com/hlLCJisoe6

Melissa ‏@SippyCupMom  “@MomTalkRadio Always! Literally - Disney Movies Anywhere is always with us on the go, ha! #DisneyKids

Heather Kelly ‏@matthewsmommy  “@ResourcefulMom I was 4 too when I first remember riding on Dumbo with my dad!!! I grew up in Southern CA! #Disneykids

NW Bargains ‏@nwbargains  “@ResourcefulMom My most memorable would be the first time I took my kids to Disney World. The 3 of us had a BLAST! #disneykids

Rachel Fuller ‏@RubyTusdae  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I have never been to Disney World. fav thing getting Ariel doll @ Xmas :) #Disneykids

Judy L ‏@motherearth2000  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Watching lady and the tramp, swearing I wll never watch it again! but I did when I had my daughter #Disneykids

Lara N ‏@twiceblessdlife  “Mom took me to Disneyland when I was 2 & when I was 5, I still had my Mickey ears, but they were falling apart! @ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids

Alena Pidala ‏@Aseg710  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Everything Lion King! It was my favorite movie as a child! #hakunamatata #DisneyKids

justJENN ‏@justjenn  “@Resourcefulmom My favorite Disney memory is going on the "big" rides for the first time. Still just as fun and thrilling! #DisneyKids


Dawn Cullo ‏@DawnCullo  “.@ResourcefulMom favorite memory was riding Big Thunder Rail Road with my dad. #DisneyKids


Melissa Hillier ‏@jonahbonah  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom We would watch the Disney movie every Sunday night together as a family! #disneykids

Liza @ VFtV ‏@LMC502  “@Resourcefulmom Seeing Cinderella Castle for the very first time at age 6! So awe-inspiring :) #DisneyKids

Tiffany Sabin ‏@TiffanySabin  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I remember seeing a reissue of Snow White in theaters. I had a total Snow White phase as a kid! #DisneyKids


Penny G ‏@OnTheGoOc  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Going with my parents and we would always get a Mickey Head Ice Cream! I get them for our kids now! #DisneyKids



_Starrfire_ ‏@starrfire1228  “@ResourcefulMom going to WDW with my grandpa and grandma. My grandpa passed away 5 years ago, so it's an extra precious memory #DisneyKids

Erin Williams ‏@LoveDisneyRun  “I loved the afternoon showers @WaltDisneyWorld! You always discovered something new staying dry! @MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids

sherry bracy ‏@sherrybracy  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Its A Small World! Unbelievable with all those outfits and dolls! Amazing! #disneykids

Racheal Langley ‏@brdk620  “@Resourcefulmom I remember the first time my mom realized I knew every word to oneinderella songs. My grandma come to listen! #disneykids

Nicole B ‏@nikki2kids  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I loved when Disney shows came on tv! It made my night as a kid #DisneyKids

Heather Kraus ‏@KrausHouseMom  “@ResourcefulMom I watched Bambi from the back of the car while my parents watched another movie at the drive-in. #DisneyKids

James & Lisa Cameron ‏@homeisthemouse  “Watching classic Disney movies like Snow White and Mary Poppins @momtalkradio @ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids

Emily ‏@EastSeattleMama  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I always watch Disney Rocks before school as a kid. Dreamed of being on the Mickey Mouse clubhouse! #DisneyKids

Riya Biswas ‏@jia_biswas  “@MomTalkRadio @Resourcefulmom Oh I wanted all the soft toys Disney made and got Donald, she hated him #DisneyKids

Jamie (TigerStrypes) ‏@satrntgr  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom My favorite memory is watching The Fox and the Hound :) #DisneyKids


Kate ‏@Dizkrazkate  “@ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids Marching down Main Street USA with my Fife and Drum Corps! Magic Music Days summer 1989!”

Breeze Leonard ‏@TEXASMOM2THREE  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I remember the only good part of being sick was being able to stay home to watch my Disney movies! #DisneyKids

Lyssareads ‏@lyssareads  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Reading the little Disney books with my mom. Still have a few of them! #disneykids

Melissa Hillier ‏@jonahbonah  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I remember going to WDW on my 6th grade field trip. Going with friends was so fun! #DisneyKids

Meadow ‏@babymeadow  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom first time seeing a Disney movie in theaters!!! It was Pocahontas!! #DisneyKids

Maria Bailey ‏@MomTalkRadio  “I hope where ever your summer adventures may take you, you bring a bit of Disney magic along for the ride! #disneykids

Emneris D. ‏@PhillyMomDiary  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom getting to do a duet with my big brother to A Whole New World for our elementary school choir. #DisneyKids

Toni B ‏@rychepet  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom My first Disney movie at the theater was Snow White (NOT original release) :) #DisneyKids

Donna Natale ‏@DonnaNatale66  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Seeing that castle in the Magic Kingdom for the first time was just magical #DisneyKids

Susan Pazera ‏@SusanPazera  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom My favorite memory is seeing Cinderella's Castle for the 1st time. It took my breath away! #DisneyKids

Lynn Wiltse ‏@PixieDustDiary  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom thanks for another fun #DisneyKids chat! Always a good time. So glad @4TheDisneyKids reminded me :)”

Nicole K ‏@techmomogy  “One new year's eve, we went to the best party in Epcot. I will always remember that! @ResourcefulMom @MomTalkRadio #disneykids

Summer I ‏@LLLSummer  “@MomTalkRadio @Resourcefulmom It was just a few years ago, took my friend to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween for her birthday #DisneyKids

Kevin Elak ‏@kjmaje  “@ResourcefulMom my first Disney trip was my senior year in high school. I don't remember much! #DisneyKids

Lesa Moats ‏@lesaann98  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom just watching Disney TV with my grandmother never been there yet :( #disneykids

Amy S ‏@Queenof5guys  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom seeing tinker bell fly from the magic castle #DisneyKids

Bridget Williams ‏@Mizvanilla  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom The day I got to "meet" Mickey Mouse, we were poor so this was a special, a Magical day for me #disneykids

James & Lisa Cameron ‏@homeisthemouse  “Since I didn't got to WDW until 22, it has to be my love for Pooh! Still my favorite! @momtalkradio @ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids

Amy Lupold Bair ‏@ResourcefulMom  “You want me to go WAY back? I remember my first stay at the Poly when I was four! My #DisneyKids roots are deep!”

Mommaof4girlies ‏@mommaof4girlies  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Watching the little mermaid with my 2nd grade friends @ a sleepover #disneykids

Nicole B ‏@nikki2kids  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom watching Disney movies with my mom #DisneyKids

Tiffany C ‏@sweetmatcha  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom baking Mickey Mouse cookies for our neighbors #DisneyKids

lorene d ‏@lorene4too  “@Resourcefulmom I went for the 1st time in 1969 when it was so new !! #disneykids



Chyna Doll ‏@Chynadoll2love  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom going to Disney World and riding the horror hotel elevator #DisneyKids

Melissa ‏@SippyCupMom  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Watching The Lion King over and over, acting out Disney movies with my cousins... #DisneyKids


amy stonger ‏@astonger  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom always loved watching mickey mouse! #DisneyKids

Kuleen ‏@4TheDisneyKids  “@Resourcefulmom #DisneyKids I remember getting stuck on the People Mover at Disneyland and having to walk out.”

Kristina W. ‏@RagdollKitty87  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom Going to Disneyland when I was 5 and dressing up as Alice #disneykids

ReadWriteRed ‏@ReadWriteRed  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids riding the racetrack ride with my family.”

NW Bargains ‏@nwbargains  “@ResourcefulMom My first Disney memory was going to get my picture taken with Mickey. That was about 40 years ago! #disneykids

ATLANTA BRAVES CHICK ‏@n210ss  “@MomTalkRadio @Resourcefulmom RIDING IN THE TEA CUPS AND VISITING MICKEY #DISNEYKIDS

Kami ‏@TheMommaDiaries  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom cheer-leading competition! On the Indiana Jones stage!! So incredible!! #disneykids

Wendy Wright ‏@TheWendyWright  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom My father took me to Disneyland for the very first time to meet Cinderella. #DisneyKids

Maria Bailey ‏@MomTalkRadio  “Thanks to everyone for joining in on the #DisneyKids fun tonight! #disneykids

Lauren ‏@LaBlaHa @MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom The character breakfast was my favorite! #DisneyKids

Disney Mama Lin ‏@DisneyMamaLin  “@ResourcefulMom Riding the Skyway with my Nana & cousin in 1992! #DisneyKids

Dawn Nieves ‏@ANewDawnnBlog  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom all my favorites are my memories with my son! #DisneyKids

Julie Benthall ‏@jewels0426  “@ResourcefulMom My favorite memory is The Lion King! #DisneyKids

Tiffany C ‏@sweetmatcha  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom #DisneyKids enjoying Mickey Mouse ice cream with my parents!”

Racheal Langley ‏@brdk620 @MomTalkRadio @Resourcefulmom My favorite memory is watching Cinderella and The Little Mermaid. Singing along with every song! #DisneyKids

Lori ‏@loriann978 @MomTalkRadio @Resourcefulmom My favorite memories include It's a Small World. Always held a special place in my own #DisneyKids heart!”

Heather ‏@makeupdiva111  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom I have never been but I had a minnie mouse stuffie that I still have to this day! #DisneyKids

Chyna Doll ‏@Chynadoll2love  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom singing a whole new world from Little Mermaid #DisneyKids

The Infinity Dad ‏@theinfinitydad  “@MomTalkRadio I still want to, Try the grey stuff, It's delicious whenever we get to Walt Disney World. #DisneyKids

Yolanda ‏@flowergirlcraft  “@MomTalkRadio @ResourcefulMom sitting down and watching Walt on TV #DisneyKids


Maria Bailey ‏@MomTalkRadio  “Tell @Resourcefulmom your favorite Disney memory from back when you were #DisneyKids! #disneykids

No comments:

Post a Comment